All our Doctor Blade Chambers feature the following qualities:
Carbon Fibre has a stiffness and rigidity 300% greater than aluminium which ensures consistent doctoring and improved lay down.
Carbon Fibre is 70% lighter than aluminium thus a 1200mm chamber weighs only 6.5kg – one operator can easily lift chambers in and out of the press without lifting equipment.
Complete tool-less blade and seal changeover ensures downtime and make ready times are kept to an absolute minimum.
Carbon Fibre does not suffer form any corrosion with water based or solvent inks and coating.
AUTO COMP MOUNTING SYSTEM
Simple two-position mounting system automatically compensates for blade wear and ensures precision blade to anilox roll positioning on every set up.
INK AND COATING SAVINGS
Small volume of enclosed chamber compared with open tray ensures significant reduction in ink and coating use.
- Web widths from 150mm to 3000mm
- Wide range of anilox roll diameters accommodated with alternative profiles available
- Suitable for solvent, water based or UV cured inks and coatings
- Retrofit to any flexo printer or gravure coater
- Custom designs available for specific applications