The Unilux HD-851. Complete coverage on high-speed lines.
A high power surface inspection light, the HD-851 is designed for use on continuous high-speed production lines. The design of this powerful industrial inspection strobe gives specific emphasis on reducing equipment maintenance. It can operate from a range of controllers or external triggering signals e.g. video, pulse or current.
- The user can synchronise multiple units to give maximum coverage.
- The unit outputs light measured at 3200 LUX at 1250mm (a distance of four feet).
- Full strip illumination.
- Projects an even and highly intense beam.
- Offers line speed synchronisation and adjustable light intensity.
- The snap-in lamp unit needs no tools when adding.
- Features motorised focus adjustment to accurately fit strip width.
- Multiple units can be synced using interconnecting cables.
- Includes an option for proportional line speed.
- The HD-851 has a rotary encoder for automatic web synchronisation.
- Standard remote controls for power, intensity, flash rate and internal / external triggering functionality.
- Deluxe remote controls facilitate all of the functions and automatic tracking with pre-set storage.
- Features a press-to-test switch for system checking.
- Another heavy duty and durable Unilux construction.
The Unilux HD-851 can be used for:
- Surface inspection of metals on hot and cold mills and continuous process lines.
- Broad web inspection of print quality.
- Converting analysis including wide web inspection on coaters and laminators, and cut quality on slitters/rewinders.