The Unilux LED-500 spots the tiniest defects on webs up to 600mm wide
The Unilux LED-500 is the ultimate strobe light for medium web inspection. Its ultra-bright LEDs ensure detection of the smallest defects on webs of up to 600mm in width. Roller marks, bubbles, inclusions, scarring, and scratches cant escape its glare. The strobe replaces xenon lights, which means you can do away with ozone and bulb replacement, and you can enjoy the resultant reduction in energy consumption and maintenance. At one meter (39 inches) away from the target, the LED-500 spans an area of 900 x 600 mm (35 x 23 inches) and provides 2210 LUX of light output.
- Generates 2210 LUX at one meter (39 inches) distance from the target.
- Provides the brightest, highly concentrated and even illumination.
- Significantly reduces glare on very reflective surfaces.
- Distributes light very evenly.
- Choose from Flood and UV models.
- Features a highly adjustable flash rate, whilst the duration syncs accurately with your line or machine.
- Models come supplied with remote operation and trigger inputs to facilitate instant synchronization.
- The LED-500 can accept a range of external synchronisation signals.
- Provides the ability to interconnect multiple units for extra flexibility.
- Features a rotary encoder to improve inspection precision.
- Includes a constant-on for work light.
- The long-life LEDs we use ensure that both the Unilux LED-500 & LED-500UV operate virtually maintenance-free.
- Boasts a high quality construction and extreme durability.
- Clever design means energy consumption and maintenance is reduced.
- The slimness of the unit makes for easier installation and extra mounting options.
The Unilux LED-500 can be used for:
- Accurate inspection of quality and print-to-die and die-to-die registration in printing applications.
- Superb analysis of cut quality on the slitter/rewinder in converting applications.
- When coating and laminating, the unit gives excellent surface inspection of adhesive and coating coverage.
- Improved surface inspection of metal galvanising lines and tin plate inspection.
- Ultra Violet applications such as the inspection financial documents, bank card foils, currency, passports, prescription pads, anti-tampering devices anything with a UV coating.