The new Unilux LED-1. Easy to use & technically excellent.
A compact inspection light which is small enough to fit in your pocket, yet powerful enough to see the smallest details with its strong light output. Perfect for spot checking tin plating, steel coating, packaging, film, printing paper and much more. Our useful LED-1 can also be used for maintenance on machinery such as chains, pulleys, gears and shafts.
- Boasts the brightest inspection light of its size.
- 433 LUX at 300 mm (12 in) distance from the object.
- Pinpoint perfect for spot checking.
- Extremely portable – battery powered and fits in your pocket.
- A weight of only 0.3 kg (0.65 lbs).
- Can be used for 4 hours continuously.
- Recharges fully in just 4 hours.
- Available in both Standard and UV models.
- Features an adjustable light intensity and speed to ensure it syncs perfectly with your machine or line.
- We use Long-life LEDs to ensure the LED-1 has a maintenance free life.
- Constructed from durable, high quality materials.
The LED-1 can be used for:
- The inspection of printing, converting, paper and textile manufacturing.
- Inspecting belts, chains, gears, pulleys, and webs for factory and plant maintenance.
- Can accurately monitor the linear motion of packages and bottles, as well as press registration.
- Ideal for use in textile mills for inspecting the quality of spinners.
- Features a quality tachometer for motor speeds.
The new Unilux LED-3 is lighter, brighter and more flexible – yet still just as affordable.
Twice as powerful and more compact than its predecessor, the LED-3 makes for a fantastic tool for narrow inspection. Easily ensure the quality of your print, registration and slit. Perfect for maintaining and troubleshooting your machinery issues, the LED3 is also available in spot, flood and UV options.
- Flood: 2660 LUX at 300 mm (12 inches) distance from the object.
- Spot: 4990 LUX at 300 mm (12 inches) distance from the object.
- UV: 715 uW/CM2 at 300 mm (12 inches) distance from the object.
- Boasts an incredibly bright and uniform illumination.
- Comes in both handheld or fixed mount versions.
- Available as flood, spot and UV models.
- Has a variable flash rate and duration that syncs with your line or machine.
- Features a constant-on for work light.
- Handheld features include:
- Very light, weighing only 1.1 kg (2.4 lbs).
- Can be used continuously for up to 4 hours.
- Can be fully recharged completely in 4 hours.
- Fixed Mount version features include:
- Very compact and light.
- Ability to interconnect multiple units.
- We use long-life LEDs to ensure the LED-3 is virtually maintenance free.
- Constructed from extremely durable and high quality materials.
- More efficient power consumption.
The LED-3 can be used for:
- Narrow web printing, specifically quality inspection, checking registration, speed measurement, machine vision, confirming form alignment and inspecting security print elements using UV-visible inks.
- Narrow web converting, specifically the analysis of trimmed edge and perforation, inspecting the surface of standard and UV-visible adhesives and coatings, confirming the content and placement of labels and packaging plus the inspection of cold seal quality.
- Maintaining the detection of slippage in belts & webs, high-speed motion timing, measurement of motor speed and the vital work of troubleshooting shafts, gears and pulleys.
- Inspection tasks in textile mills and tin mills.
The Unilux LED-9 is the brightest in its class.
As an inspection light, the LED-9 stands above any light of its size with its brighter and more concentrated beam. The LED-9’s flash frequency is easily adjusted to match any line speed, allowing you to diagnose the smallest flaw. Also available in fixed mount and handheld models, with spot and flood options.
- Flood: 1430 LUX at 600 mm (24 inches) distance from the object.
- Spot: 3120 LUX at 600 mm (24 inches) distance from the object.
- Boasts the brightest and most concentrated uniform illumination.
- Available in both handheld or fixed-mount options.
- Choose from flood and spot options.
- Features an adjustable flash rate and duration that syncs perfectly with your line or machine.
- Includes a constant-on for work light.
- Handheld version features:
- Lightweight construction –weighs only 1.1 kg (2.4 lbs).
- Can be used for up to 4 hours continuously.
- Can be fully charged up in just 30 minutes.
- Fixed Mount version features:
- A compact and lightweight construction.
- The facility to interconnect multiple units.
- A rotary encoder to facilitate greater precision.
- The use of long-life LEDs make the LED-9 a virtually maintenance-free product.
- Boasts a high quality and ultra-durable construction.
- Efficient design ensures energy consumption is reduced.
The Unilux LED-9 can be used for:
- High-speed printing applications, including the inspection of registration and print quality, measurement of speed, machine vision and the confirmation of form alignment.
- Converting applications, including the analysis of trimmed edges and perforation and the surface inspection of coatings and adhesives.
- Maintenance work, including the detection of slippage in belts and webs, high-speed motion timing, measurement of motor speed, the troubleshooting of shafts, gears, and pulleys
- Operation in textile and tin mills.
The Unilux LED-12. More accurate inspection from further away.
With twice the light output, the LED-12 can project light much further than many strobes as well as offering environmental and low maintenance benefits. The LED-12 also comes in fixed and portable mount models with UV and flood options.
- Flood: 1430 LUX at 600 mm (24 inches) away from the object.
- Spot: 3120 LUX at 600 mm (24 in) away from the object.
- Brightest, most concentrated, uniform illumination.
- Availabe as a handheld or fixed mount model.
- Options of either flood or UV.
- The flash rate and duration are adjustable to sync with your line or machine.
- Features a constant-on for work light.
- Handheld model includes:
- Lightweight construction, weighing only 0.8 kg (1.8 lbs).
- Can be used for up to 1 hour continuously.
- Fully chargeable in 4 hours.
- Fixed Mount model includes:
- A compact and lightweight construction.
- Interconnect multiple units
- Rotary encoder for greater precision
- The product features long-life LEDs, helpingmake the LED-12 virtually maintenance free.
- Sturdy, quality construction; extremely durable.
- Reduced energy consumption.
The LED-12 can be used for:
- Printing and converting applications, including the inspection of print quality (for flood and UV-visible inks), both print-to-die and die-to-die registration, slit edge checking and the quality of laminating and coating jobs.
- Paper related applications including the inspection of spray nozzles, formation and transfer, troubleshooting machinery and diagnostic checks.
- Metals related inspection jobs, including surface inspection on galvanising lines, inspection lines, recoil lines, tension levelling and tin.
- Textile industry applications such as spinner analysis.
- Plant and machinery maintenance including detecting slippage in belts and webs, high speed motion timing, vibration analysis, measuring motor speed and the maintenance of shafts, gears, pulleys and bearings.
- Camera inspection applications.
The Unilux Lith-O-Light 5. Tough yet lightweight.
This powerful light supplies bright, sharp, even illumination and is incredibly easy to use. It can be used for spot checking with the handheld unit or for continuous inspection with the fixed mount unit on an articulating arm. This strobe’s rugged design holds up in all types of operations.
- 750 LUX light output at 300 mm (12 inches) away from the target.
- Features flash ranges of 6000 f/m or 12,000 f/m.
- Boasts a high intensity flood beam.
- Intensity adjustable from 35% to 100%.
- Available to buy in both handheld and fixed mount models.
- Features a completely adjustable flash rate and brightness.
- Comes with a remote control for those difficult to reach applications.
- A small, rugged and lightweight build.
The Lith-O-Light can be used for:
- A range of printing and converting applications that include print quality inspection, both print-to-die and die-to-die registration, slit edge, laminating and coating quality inspection.
- Metals applications including surface inspection on galvanizing lines, tin mills and in-line inspection jobs.
- Jobs for textile mills including spinner analysis.
- Maintenance tasks including the detection of slippage in belts & webs, high speed motion timing, measurement of motor speed , the inspection of shafts, gears, pulleys and bearings and vibration analysis.
The Unilux Miti-Lite spots defects over a wide area
The Miti-Lite illuminates a larger area of any of the portable strobes currently on the market. This means that checking for surface quality, formation activity, coating defects, or identifying the origins of defects can be carried out anywhere along the line. The unit ensures spotting problems and fixing them is really easy as it is capable of lighting up an area of 760 mm square. The Unilux Miti-Lite also synchronises simply and quickly with any video camera to ensure a motion inspection tool that reduces maintenance costs and time by ninety percent.
Light Intensity and Features
- Can illuminate a surface area of 760 mm by 760 mm.
- Features three different intensity settings for extra control.
- The unit’s flash ranges cover 6,000, 12,000 & 18,000 feet per second.
- Includes phase control to facilitate camera synchronisation.
- Battery replacement is quick and easy to reduce downtime.
- This compact unit can easily monitor the finer surface quality details.
- Enables quick and accurate identification of defect origins.
- Ability to monitor start-up procedures once shutdown has completed.
- Portability means you can carry out inspection anywhere in paper and steel operations.
- Use the unit to effectively monitor mechanical function performance.
- Decrease diagnostic maintenance by ninety percent, reducing downtime and its associated costs.
- The Miti-Lite is a tough, quality unit, ideally suited for the harsh environments of steel and paper mills.
- Comes with a sling pouch you guarantee hands-free manoeuvrability anywhere.
The Unilux Miti-Lite can be used for:
- The accurate surface inspection on metal galvanising lines, tin mills, TL and recoil lines.
- Handling paper, specifically analysis of formation, transfer as well as drying and finishing processes.
- In printing and converting applications, inspect print quality, slit edge quality, laminating and coating quality to a high standard.