The new Unilux LED-1. Easy to use & technically excellent.
A compact inspection light which is small enough to fit in your pocket, yet powerful enough to see the smallest details with its strong light output. Perfect for spot checking tin plating, steel coating, packaging, film, printing paper and much more. Our useful LED-1 can also be used for maintenance on machinery such as chains, pulleys, gears and shafts.
- Boasts the brightest inspection light of its size.
- 433 LUX at 300 mm (12 in) distance from the object.
- Pinpoint perfect for spot checking.
- Extremely portable – battery powered and fits in your pocket.
- A weight of only 0.3 kg (0.65 lbs).
- Can be used for 4 hours continuously.
- Recharges fully in just 4 hours.
- Available in both Standard and UV models.
- Features an adjustable light intensity and speed to ensure it syncs perfectly with your machine or line.
- We use Long-life LEDs to ensure the LED-1 has a maintenance free life.
- Constructed from durable, high quality materials.
The LED-1 can be used for:
- The inspection of printing, converting, paper and textile manufacturing.
- Inspecting belts, chains, gears, pulleys, and webs for factory and plant maintenance.
- Can accurately monitor the linear motion of packages and bottles, as well as press registration.
- Ideal for use in textile mills for inspecting the quality of spinners.
- Features a quality tachometer for motor speeds.