The Unilux LED-12. More accurate inspection from further away.
With twice the light output, the LED-12 can project light much further than many strobes as well as offering environmental and low maintenance benefits. The LED-12 also comes in fixed and portable mount models with UV and flood options.
- Flood: 1430 LUX at 600 mm (24 inches) away from the object.
- Spot: 3120 LUX at 600 mm (24 in) away from the object.
- Brightest, most concentrated, uniform illumination.
- Availabe as a handheld or fixed mount model.
- Options of either flood or UV.
- The flash rate and duration are adjustable to sync with your line or machine.
- Features a constant-on for work light.
- Handheld model includes:
- Lightweight construction, weighing only 0.8 kg (1.8 lbs).
- Can be used for up to 1 hour continuously.
- Fully chargeable in 4 hours.
- Fixed Mount model includes:
- A compact and lightweight construction.
- Interconnect multiple units
- Rotary encoder for greater precision
- The product features long-life LEDs, helpingmake the LED-12 virtually maintenance free.
- Sturdy, quality construction; extremely durable.
- Reduced energy consumption.
The LED-12 can be used for:
- Printing and converting applications, including the inspection of print quality (for flood and UV-visible inks), both print-to-die and die-to-die registration, slit edge checking and the quality of laminating and coating jobs.
- Paper related applications including the inspection of spray nozzles, formation and transfer, troubleshooting machinery and diagnostic checks.
- Metals related inspection jobs, including surface inspection on galvanising lines, inspection lines, recoil lines, tension levelling and tin.
- Textile industry applications such as spinner analysis.
- Plant and machinery maintenance including detecting slippage in belts and webs, high speed motion timing, vibration analysis, measuring motor speed and the maintenance of shafts, gears, pulleys and bearings.
- Camera inspection applications.