The Unilux LED-9 is the brightest in its class.
As an inspection light, the LED-9 stands above any light of its size with its brighter and more concentrated beam. The LED-9’s flash frequency is easily adjusted to match any line speed, allowing you to diagnose the smallest flaw. Also available in fixed mount and handheld models, with spot and flood options.
- Flood: 1430 LUX at 600 mm (24 inches) distance from the object.
- Spot: 3120 LUX at 600 mm (24 inches) distance from the object.
- Boasts the brightest and most concentrated uniform illumination.
- Available in both handheld or fixed-mount options.
- Choose from flood and spot options.
- Features an adjustable flash rate and duration that syncs perfectly with your line or machine.
- Includes a constant-on for work light.
- Handheld version features:
- Lightweight construction –weighs only 1.1 kg (2.4 lbs).
- Can be used for up to 4 hours continuously.
- Can be fully charged up in just 30 minutes.
- Fixed Mount version features:
- A compact and lightweight construction.
- The facility to interconnect multiple units.
- A rotary encoder to facilitate greater precision.
- The use of long-life LEDs make the LED-9 a virtually maintenance-free product.
- Boasts a high quality and ultra-durable construction.
- Efficient design ensures energy consumption is reduced.
The Unilux LED-9 can be used for:
- High-speed printing applications, including the inspection of registration and print quality, measurement of speed, machine vision and the confirmation of form alignment.
- Converting applications, including the analysis of trimmed edges and perforation and the surface inspection of coatings and adhesives.
- Maintenance work, including the detection of slippage in belts and webs, high-speed motion timing, measurement of motor speed, the troubleshooting of shafts, gears, and pulleys
- Operation in textile and tin mills.