The Unilux Lith-O-Light 5. Tough yet lightweight.
This powerful light supplies bright, sharp, even illumination and is incredibly easy to use. It can be used for spot checking with the handheld unit or for continuous inspection with the fixed mount unit on an articulating arm. This strobe’s rugged design holds up in all types of operations.
- 750 LUX light output at 300 mm (12 inches) away from the target.
- Features flash ranges of 6000 f/m or 12,000 f/m.
- Boasts a high intensity flood beam.
- Intensity adjustable from 35% to 100%.
- Available to buy in both handheld and fixed mount models.
- Features a completely adjustable flash rate and brightness.
- Comes with a remote control for those difficult to reach applications.
- A small, rugged and lightweight build.
The Lith-O-Light can be used for:
- A range of printing and converting applications that include print quality inspection, both print-to-die and die-to-die registration, slit edge, laminating and coating quality inspection.
- Metals applications including surface inspection on galvanizing lines, tin mills and in-line inspection jobs.
- Jobs for textile mills including spinner analysis.
- Maintenance tasks including the detection of slippage in belts & webs, high speed motion timing, measurement of motor speed , the inspection of shafts, gears, pulleys and bearings and vibration analysis.